Friday 12 May 2017

How To Watch YouTube Videos With off-screen in Android | How To Watch YouTube Videos in Audio Mode


How To Watch YouTube Videos With off-screen in Android | How To Watch YouTube Videos in Audio Mode

YouTube does not allow us to watch videos in audio mode or with off screen but in this post, you will learn how to do this?
If I talk about myself I am really addicted to watching youtube videos in an audio mode that`s why I researched about this and thankfully, I got the solution. You guys just have to follow my steps so let`s begin.

1.
First of all, you need to download FireFox for android, you can also download from play store which is completely free and after download installs on your android device and then open Youtube in your firefox and switch to desktop mode.
 
2.
Now select the video you want to play off-screen and play it. After this, if you turn off display the video should play with off-screen.

Hope You guys like this post, if You liked then tell us through Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment